OFSTED and SIAMS Reports
The most recent OFSTED inspection was on 21-22 November 2023.
The school was been graded as ‘Good’ for behaviour and attitudes, personal development and early years provision but ‘Requires Improvement’ overall.
Ofsted Parent View
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about our school, from the quality of teaching to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. The survey can be completed at any time; you don’t have to wait until the school is being inspected. To complete or survey or to view the current results, please follow the attached link:-
The most recent SIAMS (church school inspection) November 2022 judged the school to be Good in all areas.
This is because:
- The school lives out its Christian vision, enriching and supporting the lives of all families within the community. Modelled by the headteacher, staff demonstrate an uncompromising service, nurturing readiness to learn, respect and responsibility.
- The mutually beneficial relationship between the school and the Ridgeway Education Trust supports leaders to be aspirational for all individuals. Governors monitor effectively to examine how the vision enables pupils to flourish academically and emotionally.
- The subject leader for religious education (RE) has an ambitious vision which ensures pupils demonstrate a good knowledge of the Bible and Christian beliefs. Pupils share their respect for diversity and equality. Pupils only have a developing knowledge of major world faiths.
- Relationships, based upon trust and compassion, uphold all adults, enabling them to grow professionally whilst serving the needs of the pupils. Supportive partnerships lead to improved practice and the nurturing of future Church school leaders.
- Collective worship offers calm, inclusive opportunities to deepen pupils' knowledge of biblical stories and the teachings of Jesus. Wider opportunities for pupils to explore spirituality are being developed