Welcome to Robins Class
Welcome back to Term 6
This is a long term with a VERY exciting trip for the whole class. Please do not worry I have visited the area many times. I will be doing a short presentation about the trip for any parents/carers who would like to see the agenda for the day (date will be confirmed and this will be a quick presentation after school - I will send a parent mail out with date and time as soon as I can).
I huge thank you for all the lovely homemade cards and wedding cards I received. We were overwhelmed on Sunday when we opened them all. Thank you for the beautiful presents and drinkable ones. I had a wonderful day full of laughter and giggles. I have attached a few photos as promised to the children
Please do visit Term 6 documents below to find out lots of information.
Adults supporting your children:
Mrs Potter (Mon-Fri except Wed)
Mrs McDowell (Wed)
Mrs Hutchinson (Mon-Fri)
Mrs Hunt (AM)
Angela (Miss Holden) and Mary volunteer in our class and we are very grateful for all their support each week.
Log in for our amazing website we subscribe to for you.
Dates for the diary:
- Forest school every Friday morning.
- School starts 16th April and finishes 25th May (normal time of 15:10)
- Celebration assembly is every Friday 2:40. Parents are warmly welcome but please do not worry if you are not able to attend. Each week two children will be nominated from each class, parents ARE NOT warned in advance but you will be aware if your child is going up in assembly for certificates such as reading as chidlren earn these in partnership with home.
- We would appreciate donations for snack in the afternoon.
- Water bottles are to be brought in every day and taken home to clean daily.
- Sun hats will need to be brought in daily, please do ensure they have your child's name labelled